You have a couple of different options for Disney Babysitting Services – You can use Kid’s Nite Out and have a babysitter come to your room (or even accompany your family to the parks!). Older kids(4-12) can enjoy the Children’s Activity Centers located at various resorts.
(800-696-8105 or 407-828-0920). If a babysitter is needed throughout your stay, the Walt Disney Company recommends utilizing the services of Kid’s Nite Out. Kid’s Nite Out Caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort room or can just hang out with your family if you need a father’s/mother’s helper. The sitters are over the age of 18 years and are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid. Reservations can be made up to two months in advance and require at least a 24-hour notice.
Rates are based upon the number of children…
- 1 child – $16.00 per hour
- 2 children – $18.50 per hour
- 3 children – $21.00 per hour
- 4 children – 23.50 per hour
- For groups or more than 4 children, all children must be 2 years of age or older. Please call Kid’s Nite for these rates
- After 9:00 p.m., there will be an additional $2.00 an hour charge.
- For children 6 weeks – 12 years old
- One-time transportation fee of $10 will be added to total bill for the care provider.
- All rates are hourly based, with a 4-hour minimum, and a one-time transportation fee. Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour charge. Advance reservations are required. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For childcare on Holidays and Special Events, rates are subject to change.
Children’s Activity Centers are designed for kids who are potty trained and between 4 and 12 years of age. Your child will enjoy games and activities while you enjoy some Disney grown-up fun! Depending on the hours you book, dinner is included.
Usual operation hours (subject to change) for all Children’s Activity Centers are from 4:30 p.m. to midnight and can be booked in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).
Vea – Los 3 Mejores Outlets en Orlando