The largest section of the water park houses the feature attraction as well as many shaded, white sandy beaches to relax and recuperate.
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool: Wave pool, which alternates on a 90-Minute surf (6 foot high) waves/30-Minute bobbing waves cycle.
- Bay Slides: Beginner slide designed to send toddlers down gentle slopes that end in a secluded corner for the “Surf Pool” (Height restriction: 60” or under).
- Blustery Bay: Zero depth entry tidal pool near the clock tower, adjacent to the “Surf Pool” and is surrounded by sandy beaches.
- Whitecap Cove: Zero depth entry tidal pool near “Surf Doggies”, adjacent to the “Surf Pool” and is surrounded by sandy beaches.
- Aprenda a Surfear: Hosted by “Craig Carroll’s Cocoa Beach Surf School” a two and a half hour surf lesson before the park opens (additional cost). All needed surf gear provided.